Robinson at Washington Wizards training camp in 2017
|No. 2 – Toronto Raptors|
|Born||March 7, 1995|
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Listed weight||212 lb (96 kg)|
|High school||Christchurch (Christchurch, Virginia)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|2018–2019||→Capital City Go-Go|
|Career highlights and awards|
Devin Ray Robinson (born March 7, 1995) is an American basketball player who is currently playing for the Toronto Raptors. He played college basketball for the University of Florida. Robinson went undrafted in the 2017 NBA Draft
High School and College
Robinson earned Virginia Prep League Player of the Year honors after averaging 24 points, ten rebounds, three blocked shots and two assists per game for Christchurch School in 2013–14 en route to a runner-up finish in the VISAA Division II State Championship.
He was recruited by Billy Donovan and chose the University of Florida over Connecticut, Indiana, Notre Dame and Oklahoma State. Despite being disappointed as Donovan left the Gators for the NBA prior to his sophomore year, Robinson stayed at Florida.
"Devin runs like a deer and gets his jump shot off so quickly (…) He’s a very talented guy. He can be a force at both ends of the floor", Florida head coach Michael White described his game in March 2017 according to richmondfreepress.com.
He went undrafted in the 2017 NBA draft, but joined the Washington Wizards for the 2017 NBA Summer League. Based on this performance, Robinson was signed to a two-way contract by the Wizards on July 14, 2017. He became the team's second two-way contract that year, meaning he also splits time between the Wizards and a G League that best suits Washington's area. On November 2, 2017, Robinson was assigned to the Delaware 87ers of the NBA G League, and later in the season, to the Westchester Knicks.
On April 13, 2019, Robinson was arrested and charged with disorderly affray for an altercation with Jalen Mills of the Philadelphia Eagles, outside a DC nightclub. Robinson was taken to the hospital with injuries. Later in the day the Wizards said that they would not be extending Robinson's contract. 
Robinson joined the Portland Trail Blazers for the 2019 Las Vegas Summer League.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Chesterfield's Devin Robinson is standout on Florida NCAA team". Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- "Player Feature: Devin Robinson – ESPN 98.1 FM – 850 AM WRUF". www.wruf.com. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- Dortch, Chris. "Florida's Devin Robinson digs in on defense to boost NBA Draft stock". NBA.com. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- "2017-18 NBA Undrafted Free Agent List: Summer League rosters". CSN Mid-Atlantic. June 23, 2017. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- "Wizards Sign Devin Robinson to Two-Way Contract". monumentalsportsnetwork.com. July 14, 2017. Retrieved July 14, 2017.
- "NBA Summer League Stats | NBA.com". NBA.com. Retrieved July 24, 2018.