Ozigbo in 2019
|No. 33 – Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Born:||October 2, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||Sachse (TX)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
Devine Ozigbo (born October 2, 1996) is an American football running back for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Nebraska and signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2019.
Ozigbo played at Nebraska from 2015 to 2018. During his collegiate career, he rushed for 2,196 yards on 419 carries with 21 touchdowns.
New Orleans Saints
On September 1, 2019, Ozigbo was claimed off waivers by the Jacksonville Jaguars. In Week 17 of the 2019 season, he recorded his first significant statistics in the NFL with nine carries for 27 rushing yards and three receptions for 23 receiving yards in the 38–20 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
- "Devine Ozigbo, Sachse , Running Back". 247Sports. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- "Devine Ozigbo College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- "For Devine Ozigbo, mission to make Saints roster means embracing dirty work, 'backyard football'". NOLA.com. August 27, 2019.
- Oehser, John (September 1, 2019). "Roster moves: Jaguars make four waiver claims". Jaguars.com.
- "Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars - December 29th, 2019". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|