Devlin may refer to:
- Devlin (surname)
- Devlin (rapper), a British rapper
- Devlin (TV series), a 1974 animated TV series by Hanna-Barbera
- Devlin, a 1988 novel by Roderick Thorp
- Devlin (1992 film), a 1992 TV movie based on the novel
- The Devil and Max Devlin, a 1981 American film starring Elliott Gould and Bill Cosby
- Devlin, a character in Harold Pinter's 1996 play Ashes to Ashes
- Devlin (Tony Rice album), a compilation album by American guitarist Tony Rice, released in 1987
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.