|• Total||0.6 sq mi (1.6 km2)|
|• Land||0.6 sq mi (1.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||493 ft (150 m)|
|• Density||2,500/sq mi (950/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1173214|
Devon is a census-designated place (CDP) located in Easttown Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,515 at the 2010 census. The area is part of Philadelphia's Main Line suburbs.
Devon is located at .
Devon is known for the Devon Horse Show, the oldest and largest outdoor multi-breed horse competition in the United States. The event is held in late May to early June and lasts ten days.
It was also home to the Valley Forge Music Fair from 1955 to 1996, hosting hundreds of famous musical and comedy acts.
Most of Devon CDP lies within the boundary of Devon Elementary School, outside of the CDP. A small section is in the boundary of Hillside Elementary School in Tredyffrin Township.
Hilltop Park, with a Devon address but outside of the Devon CDP, is operated by the township government. It has a pavilion with toilets, a picnic area, two soccer fields, a "tot lot", and trails for walking purposes.
Points of interest
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Devon CDP, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- US Geological Survey 7.5 minute topographic map series
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Devon CDP, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Devon CDP, PA." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on October 9, 2018.
- "TESDmap2015.pdf." Tredyffrin/Easttown School District. Retrieved on October 9, 2018.
- "Hilltop Park." Easttown Township. Retrieved on October 9, 2018. "The Park is located at 580 Beaumont Road in Devon."