From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Devon is a county in England.
Devon also may refer to:
- Devon, Alberta, a town
- Devon, Nova Scotia, a rural community in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
- Devon Island, the second-largest of the Queen Elizabeth Islands, Nunavut
- Devon, New Brunswick, a town until 1973, then amalgamated into Fredericton
- Devon (European Parliament constituency)
- Devon (UK Parliament constituency)
- River Devon, Clackmannanshire, a river in Glen Devon, Scotland
- River Devon, Nottinghamshire, a river in England
- Devon (Milford), a village in Milford, Connecticut
- Devon, Delaware, an unincorporated community
- Devon, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Devon, Pennsylvania, a census-designated place
- Devon Avenue (Chicago), a major street in Chicago, Illinois
- Devon Rex, a breed of cat
- North Devon cattle, a breed of red cattle from Devon, Somerset and Cornwall
- South Devon cattle, a breed of yellowish-brown cattle from South Devon
- American Milking Devon, a U.S. breed related to the North Devon
- Devon Closewool, a breed of the domestic sheep
- Devon Longwoolled, a breed of domestic sheep from the United Kingdom
- The Devon School, a fictional school in John Knowles' novels A Separate Peace and Peace Breaks Out.
- Devon (The Office), a character in The Office
- Devon (sausage)
- de Havilland Devon, aircraft
- Devon Energy, an energy company
- Devon Tower, corporate HQ
- Devonian, a geological period
- Earl of Devon, a title
- All pages beginning with "Devon"
- Devonshire (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.