Devon Park, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
|Population||752 (2006 Census)
775 (2001 Census)
|Location||4.6 km (3 mi) NW of Adelaide city centre|
|State electorate(s)||Croydon (2011)|
|Federal Division(s)||Adelaide (2011)|
The age distribution of Devon Park residents is skewed higher than the greater Australian population. 75.6% of residents were over 25 years in 2006, compared to the Australian average of 66.5%; and 24.4% were younger than 25 years, compared to the Australian average of 33.5%.
Within Port Adelaide Enfield, Devon Park is part of Parks Ward and is represented in that council by Claire Boan, Janice Jensen and Tung Ngo.
The Charles Sturt portion of the suburb forms part of that council's Hindmarsh Ward, being represented in that council by Paul Alexandrides and Craig Auricht.
State and federal
Devon Park lies in the state electoral district of Croydon and the federal electoral division of Adelaide. The suburb is represented in the South Australian House of Assembly by Michael Atkinson and federally by Kate Ellis.
Facilities and attractions
There is a park located between Harrison Road and Ashby Crescent.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Devon Park, South Australia.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Devon Park (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (9 March 2006). "Devon Park (State Suburb)". 2001 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Place Names of South Australia". The Manning Index of South Australian History. State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Devon Park, South Australia (Adelaide)". Postcodes-Australia. Postcodes-Australia.com. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Parks Ward Councillors". City of Port Adelaide Enfield. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "City of Charles Sturt Wards and Council Members". City of Charles Sturt. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Electoral Districts - Electoral District for the 2010 Election". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Find my electorate: Adelaide". Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- Adelaide and surrounds street directory (47th ed.). UBD. 2009. ISBN 978-0-7319-2336-6.
- "Public Transport in Adelaide". Adelaide Metro official website. Dept. for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure, Public Transport Division. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "City of Port Adelaide Enfield". Official website. City of Port Adelaide Enfield. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "City of Charles Sturt". Official website. City of Charles Sturt. Retrieved 4 June 2011.