From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Devonshire may refer to:
- An alternative name for Devon, a county in South West England
- The short form of the Duke of Devonshire - seated in Derbyshire
- Devonshire, Boise, Idaho
- Devonshire, Dallas, Texas
- Devonshire, Blackpool, England
- Devonshire Parish, Bermuda
- Devonshire tea, another name for a cream tea
- Devonshire Mall, a shopping centre in Windsor, Ontario
- Devonshire Street, a major street in the northern San Fernando Valley in California.
- Devonshire (MBTA station)
- Turkey Devonshire, a type of sandwich
- Devonshire Investments, a brand/entity of Fidelity Investments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devonshire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.