Jump to navigation Jump to search
Devonshire is an alternative and formerly official name for Devon, a county in South West England.
Devonshire may also refer to:
- Devonshire, Blackpool, a district of Blackpool, England
- Devonshire, Dallas, a neighborhood of Dallas, Texas
- Devonshire Parish, Bermuda
- Devonshire station, currently named State (MBTA station)
In other uses:
- HMS Devonshire, ships of the name
- The Devonshire MS, a 16th-century book of verses
- Alan Devonshire, former English professional footballer
- Turkey Devonshire, or simply Devonshire, a type of sandwich
- The short form of the Duke of Devonshire, seated in Devon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devonshire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.