Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devotional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devotional may refer to:
- Christian devotional literature, religious writing designed for personal edification and spiritual formation
- Daily devotional, publications which provide a specific spiritual reading for each calendar day
- Devotional song, a hymn which accompanies religious observances and rituals
- Hindu devotional movements, various forms of Hinduism in India
- Devotional Songs, a 1992 studio album by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Devotional Tour, a 1993 concert tour by Depeche Mode
- Devotional (video), of Depeche Mode tour
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devotional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.