Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up devotional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devotional may refer to:
- Christian devotional literature, religious writing designed for personal edification and spiritual formation
- Daily devotional, publications which provide a specific spiritual reading for each calendar day
- Devotional song, a hymn which accompanies religious observances and rituals
- Hindu devotional movements, various forms of Hinduism in India
- Devotional Songs, a 1992 studio album by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Devotional Tour, a 1993 concert tour by Depeche Mode
- Devotional (video), of Depeche Mode tour
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devotional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.