Dewan Housing Finance Corporation
|Traded as||BSE: 511072|
|Founded||11 April 1984|
|₹10,464.5 crore (2017-18)|
|₹1,172.1 crore (2017-18)|
|AUM||₹1,11,086 crore |
Number of employees
|Parent||Wadhawan Global Capital (WGC)|
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (DHFL) is a deposit-taking housing finance company, headquartered in Mumbai with branches in major cities across India. DHFL was established to enable access to affordable housing finance to the lower and middle income groups in semi-urban and rural parts of India. DHFL is the second housing finance company to be established in the country. The company also leases commercial and residential premises. DHFL is among the 50 biggest financial companies in India.
DHFL was established and incorporated by Rajesh Kumar Wadhawan on 11 April 1984. The name of the company was changed to Dewan Housing Development Finance Ltd. and later to Dewan Housing Finance Corporation.
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Ltd.
- DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers Pvt. Ltd.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd.
- Avanse Financial Services Ltd.
- DHFL General Insurance Ltd.
- DHFL Advisory And Investments Private Limited
- DHFL Investments Limited
- Home Loans
- New Home Loans
- Plot Loans
- Home Construction Loans
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Home Extension Loans
- Home Renovation Loans
- Plot & Construction Loans
- NRI Home Loans
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Non Home Loans
- Loan Against Property
- Loan Against Residential Property
- Loan Against Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Purchase Loan
- Lease Rental Discounting
- SME Loans
- Business Loan
- Plant & Machinery Loan
- Property Term Loan
- Medical Equipment Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Fixed Deposit for Individuals
- Fixed Deposit for Trusts & Institutions
- Wealth2Health Fixed Deposits for Individuals
- Recurring Deposit
- Corporate Deposits
- 1991 – Udyog Gaurav Award
- 1992 – Housing company of the Year
- 1995 – Udyog Excellence Awards
- Global Greentech Award for Technology Excellence in HR
- Greentech HR Excellence Award 2012 for Best Strategy (Gold Award)
- Marketer of Year Realty Plus Excellence Awards of the Year 2012
- FM Stars of the Industry award for Excellence in Home Loan Banking 2015
- Golden Peacock Innovative Product and Service Award (GPIPSA)
- Realty Plus Newsmaker of the Year 2011
- Best Performing Primary Lending Institution under CLSS for MIG by MoHUA
- Leading Housing Finance Company of the Year by Times Network
- The Economic Times Iconic Brand Award 2018
- Most Trusted Housing Finance Brand in the National Awards for Best Housing Finance Companies organised by CMO Asia and World Federation of Marketing
- Best Performing Primary Lender under CLSS for MIG by My Liveable City and NHB
- One of India’s ‘Dream Companies to work for’ in the housing finance sector, World HRD Congress
- "DHFL Financial Report FY 2017-18" (PDF).
- "NSE - National Stock Exchange of India Ltd". www.nse-india.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Stock Share Price dewan housing finance corporation ltd | Get Quote dhfl". www.bseindia.com. BSE. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "About us - DHFL". www.dhfl.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Dewan Housing Finance Corporation History | Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Information - The Economic Times". economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "DHFL ratings" (PDF).
- "Dewan Housing Finance Corporation > Company History > Finance - Housing > Company History of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation - BSE: 511072, NSE: DHFL". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- India, Press Trust Of (2010-12-02). "DHFL buys Deutsche Postbank's unit for Rs 1,079 crore". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "DHFL and Prudential Financial, Inc. complete ownership transfer of life insurance joint venture in India" (PDF).
- "Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Share Price Live, Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Stock Price Today". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "DHFL - Awards & Recognition". www.dhfl.com. Retrieved 2018-02-03.