Dewayne Everettsmith is an Australian singer based in Hobart. He released his debut album Surrender in 2014. The album includes the song "Melaythina" which is the first commercially available song sung in Palawa kani.
His song "It's Like Love" with Jasmine Beams was featured in a Tourism Australia advertising campaign. He has performed as part of The Black Arm Band and alongside Briggs and Gurrumul on the update of Archie Roach's Charcoal Lane.
- Surrender (2014) - Skinnyfish
- Lazarevic, Jade (19 June 2015), "Dewayne Everettsmith: Singer true to his soul", Newcastle Herald
- Coulter, Ellen (22 April 2014), "Tasmanian Aboriginal musician Dewayne Everettsmith keeps language alive through song", ABC News
- Paredes, Arlene (5 June 2012), "Tourism AU: Tassie Dewayne Everettsmith Sings New "Nothing Like Australia" Campaign (VIDEO)", International Business Times
- Mangan, John (27 September 2009), "Many voices, one soul: Black Arm Band turn dirt into song", WA Today
- Hillier, Tony (14 November 2015), "Music reviews", The Australian
- Johnston, Chris (4 July 2015), "Archie Roach song inspires sequel by Adam Briggs for a new generation", Sydney Morning Herald
- Norington, Brad (26 April 2014), "Surrender (Dewayne Everettsmith)", The Australian