Dewey Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dewey Township
Township
CountryUnited States
StateNorth Dakota
CountyWalsh County
Area
 • Total36.1 sq mi (93.499 km2)
 • Land35.6 sq mi (92.204 km2)
 • Water0.5 sq mi (1.295 km2)
Population
 • Total43 [1]
Time zoneUTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST)UTC-5 (CDT)

Dewey Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 53.5% (23) of the population are male, and the other 46.5% (20) are female.[2]

References[edit]

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°25′13″N 98°15′51″W / 48.4203°N 98.2642°W / 48.4203; -98.2642