Dey (Persian: دی, Persian pronunciation: [dei̯]) is the tenth month of the Solar Hijri calendar, the official calendar of Iran and Afghanistan. It marks the start of winter. It has thirty days, beginning in December and ending in January of the Gregorian Calendar.
- 9 - 1388 - Conservative counterdemonstrations during 2009–10 Iranian election protests. Commemorated by hardline figures.
- 5 - 1351 - Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States
- 5 - 1385 - Gerald Ford, 38th President of the United States
- 13 - 1391 - Ayatollah Mojtaba Tehrani, was an Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja' taqlid.
- 15 - 1311 - Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States
- 15 - 1297 - Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States
- "Months and Seasons - Persian Vocabulary". 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|