Dey (Persian: دی, Persian pronunciation: [dei̯]) is the tenth month of the Iranian calendar, marking the start of winter. It has thirty days, beginning in December and ending in January of the Gregorian Calendar.
- 9 - 1388 - Conservative counterdemonstrations during 2009–10 Iranian election protests. Commemorated by hardline figures.
- 5 - 1351 - Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States
- 5 - 1385 - Gerald Ford, 38th President of the United States
- 13 - 1391 - Ayatollah Mojtaba Tehrani, was an Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja' taqlid.
- 15 - 1311 - Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States
- 15 - 1297 - Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States
- "Months and Seasons - Persian Vocabulary". 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|