Dhaka Bank Limited
|Traded as||DSE: DHAKABANK|
|Founded||July 5, 1995|
Number of locations
Dhaka Bank Limited is a public limited commercial bank in Bangladesh. Its headquarters are situated in Dhaka. Currently the bank has 82 branches and 3 SME Service Centers around the country and it is growing continuously towards the service excellence through its products and services.
The bank was founded by prominent Bangladeshi politician Mirza Abbas in 1995.
In SME Banking Award 2014, Dhaka Bank was awarded the best manufacturing-friendly bank.
- Official website
- Company Information - DHAKA BANK LIMITED (DHAKABANK) — Chittagong Stock Exchange
- Dhaka Bank Ltd (DKBK:Dhaka) — Bloomberg Businessweek
- Top Ten Asian Banks — toptenbank.com
- Brief profile of the Bank. — Bangladesh Association of Banks
- Bangladesh money laundering inquiry — BBC
- News about Dhaka Bank — bdnews24.com