Dhaka City College
|Dhaka Night College|
|Motto||Build the nation.|
|Chairman||Syed Modasser Ali|
|Principal||Md. Shahjahan Khan|
Dhaka City College (DCC) is one of the oldest colleges in Bangladesh. It is located at Dhanmondi, kudrat-e-khuda road in Dhaka city. It offers graduation and post graduation course in majors and HSC. The college is affiliated with the National University.
Dhaka City College was established in 1957 under the patronage of educationists and social workers. The classes of the college were held at West End High School and thereafter at Dhaka College. In 1970 the college was shifted to Dhanmondi Road No. 2 at its own premises.
Among those who contributed to the establishment of this institution, the names of Khan Bahadur Abdur Rahman and Ataur Rahman Khan, former Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Khaney Alom Khan, former Chairman of the Governing Body arranged financial assistance for the development of the college buildings while he was the Divisional commissioner of Dhaka Division.
- Marketing(Under National University)
- Finance and Banking(Under Na
- English(Under National University)
- Economics(Under National University)
- Physics(Under National University)
- Chemistry(Under National University)
- BBA - Professional(Under National University)
- Business Studies
- Science Discipline
- Arts Discipline
- Computer Science and Engineering- Professional (Under National University)
- Modern computer lab
- Chemistry lab
- Physics lab
- Biology lab
- Prito Reza, founder of the Wedding Dairy and Prito Reza Production.
- "Dhaka City College governing body". Retrieved 24 February 2015.
|This article about a Bangladesh tertiary education institute is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|