From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dhammakāya)
Dhammakāya can refer to:
- Dhammakāya, in Theravāda Buddhism, a figurative term meaning the sum of the Buddha's teachings
- Dhammakaya Movement, Thai Buddhist tradition, mostly known through Wat Phra Dhammakaya
- Dhammakaya Movement UK, specific lineage of Thai Buddhism in Britain
- Dhammakaya meditation, a Buddhist meditation technique
- Dhammakaya Media Channel, Buddhist television channel owned by Wat Phra Dhammakaya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dhammakaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.