|Elevation AMSL||690 ft / 210 m|
Dhangadhi Airport (IATA: DHI, ICAO: VNDH) is an airport serving Dhangadhi, the district headquarters of the Kailali District in the Seti Zone in Nepal. The airport is located at Attariya Municipality Ward no.11 which is 3 km far from Dhangadhi city and 10 km from Attariya Chowk. This airport is also being upgraded to an international airport, being Nepal's fourth international airport.
The airport is located at an elevation of 210 metres (689 ft) above mean sea level. It has one runway which is 1,800 metres (5,906 ft) in length. This airport has recently been extended and black topped to be able accommodate larger aircraft. It is Nepal's second largest domestic airport after TIA...
Airlines and destinations
|Buddha Air||Kathmandu |
|Shree Airlines||Kathmandu |
|Nepal Airlines||Kathmandu |
|Saurya Airlines||Kathmandu |
- Airport information for DHI / VNDH at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Flight schedule". Buddha Air. Archived from the original on 20 October 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Scheduled flights". Yeti Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 June 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Scheduled flights". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Scheduled flights". Saurya Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 June 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2010.