This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Founded||14 November 1927|
|Headquarters||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|Revenue||₹1,072 crore (US$150 million) (2021)|
|₹37.19 crore (US$5.2 million) (2021)|
|Total assets||₹13,096 crore (US$1.8 billion) ( 2021)|
Number of employees
|1,656 (March 2021)|
Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. The bank has 245 branches and 257 ATMs spread over the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, and Haryana.
- Bank has recorded an annual operating profit of ₹105.09 crores and Net profit of ₹37.19 crores for the financial year ended 31 March 2021.
- Total business reached ₹18,834 crores as on 31 March 2021 from ₹17,703 crores as on 31 March 2020, registering growth of 6.39%.
- Deposits recorded a growth of 7.41% to reach ₹11,712 crores as on 31 March 2021 from ₹10,904 crores as on 31 March 2020.
- CASA deposits grew by 20.28% during the year and reached ₹3,908 crores as on 31 March 2021 which was ₹3,249 crores as on 31 March 2020.
- CASA to Total deposits as on 31 March 2021 has increased to 33.37%.
- Gross Advances reached ₹7,122 crores as on 31 March 2021 from ₹6,799 crores registering growth of 4.75%.
- Retail advance grew by 19.91% to reach ₹3,608 crores as on 31 March 2021.
- Gold Loan portfolio stood at 26.14% of advances, registering a growth of 46.61% on YoY basis
- Non-Interest income of the Bank increased to ₹141.48 crores as on 31 March 2021 from ₹112.85 crores as on 31 March 2020, registering a growth of 25.37%.
- CRAR improved to 14.47% in FY 2020-21 against 14.41% during the Previous Year 2019–20.
- Book Value of the Shares stands at ₹34.15 as on 31 March 2021.
Dhanlaxmi Bank has deployed Centralised Banking Solution (CBS) on the Flexcube platform at all its branches for extending anywhere/anytime/anyhow banking to its clientele through multiple delivery channels. The bank has set up a data centre in Bangalore, to keep the networked system operational round the clock.
Change of name
The bank has changed its name from Dhanalakshmi Bank to Dhanlaxmi Bank on 10 August 2010.
The bank is a depository participant of NSDL (National Security Depository Limited) offering Demat services through select branches. It has partnered AGS Infotech for installation of ATMs. It offers VISA & Rupay-branded debit cards and VISA branched credit cards to customers. It is also offering insurance services through Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance and CANARA HSBC OBC LIFE company as their Bancassurance life insurance channel partner and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance as General Insurance Channel Partner.
In March 2010, the bank launched Dhanlaxmi Bank Platinum and Gold Credit cards.
- Banking in India
- List of banks in India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Indian Financial System Code
- List of largest banks
- List of companies of India
- Make in India
- Kerala Bank
- "Balance Sheet 31.03.2017". dhanbank.com (15 March 2018).
- "Dhanlaxmi Bank launches credit cards". Business Standard. Retrieved 28 March 2010.