|District||North 24 Parganas|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Basirhat|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Basirhat Uttar|
As per 2011 Census of India Dhanyakuria had a total population of 5,148, of which 2,640 (51%) were males and 2,508 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 415. The total number of literates in Dhanyakuria was 4,069 (85.97 % of the population over 6 years).
As of the 2001 India census, Dhanyakuria had a population of 4,168. Males constitute 51% of the population. Dhanyakuria has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 81% and, female literacy is 68%. In Dhanyakuria, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- District-wise list of statutory towns Archived July 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Calcutta, The Telegraph (6 December 2009). "Noble Families of Bengal". Somen Sengupta.
- Gupta, Amitabha (27 August 2014). ""English" Castle at a Village of Palaces". Wordpress.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (19 years study )". Groundwater arsenic contamination status of North 24-Parganas district, one of the nine arsenic affected districts of West Bengal-India. SOES. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|