|Owner||Coastline Hotels & Resorts Pvt. Ltd.|
|Operator||Island Aviation Services|
|Serves||Baa Atoll, Maldives|
|Elevation AMSL||6 ft / 2 m|
Dharavandhoo Airport (IATA: DRV, ICAO: VRMD) is a domestic airport located on the island of Dharavandhoo, part of the Baa Atoll in Maldives. It was opened on 17 October 2012 by President Mohamed Waheed Hassan. Flight operations began to the airport on 15 October 2012.
Airlines and destinations
|Maldivian||Hanimaadhoo, Ifuru, Malé|
- Airport information for Dharavandhoo Island, Baa Atoll, Maldives (ICAO: VRMD, IATA: DRV) at Great Circle Mapper.
- Aeronautical chart for Dharavandhoo (VRMD) at SkyVector
- "IATA Airport Code Search (DRV: Dharavandhoo Island)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "President opens Dharavandhoo airport". Haveeru Daily. 17 October 2012. Archived from the original on 2 October 2015. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "Maldivian begins scheduled flights to Dharavandhoo Airport". maldives.net.mv. 15 October 2012.