|Known for||Technology Investor & Entrepreneur|
Dharmash Mistry (born in 1970) is an entrepreneur and venture capitalist  based in London, Former Non Executive Board Director of Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, Dixons Retail (now Dixons Carphone plc), BBC Executive Board, BBC Worldwide & Chairman of CAP (Car Auction Prices now merged with Solera).
After graduation, he started his career at Procter & Gamble and then at The BCG. He spent 8 years at Emap PLC, rising to Group Managing Director of the consumer division and co-leading the delisting of the consumer division from the FTSE 100 for £1.1bn in 2008. He was Partner at Balderton Capital (previously Benchmark Europe), involved in a range of internet companies including Lovefilm (Amazon) , KupiVIP, Tictail, The Hut group & Mog (Apple). And a former member of the Ofcom Advisory Board & Board Director of Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, Dixons PLC & BBC.
He is the co-founder and CEO of Blow Ltd. beauty on demand business (with Fiona McIntosh former Editor of Grazia and Elle) - raising funding from Unilever Ventures, Nick Robertson (CEO ASOS), Mark Sebba (CEO Net-a-porter) & Debenhams PLC amongst others.
He is currently a Partner at Lakestar  a pan European venture capital firm, involved in investments and associated Boards of Revolut, Blockchain.com, Entrepreneur First, FiveAI & Amuse. Dharmash is also a Non Executive Director of BBC Commercial Holdings .
- How To Pitch To A Venture Capitalist In 15 Minutes Forbes.com
- Dharmash Mistry, Former Non-Executive Director BBC.co.uk
- The Lovefilm legacy FT.com
- Amazon Buys Out LoveFilm Wall Street Journal
- Reinventing how beauty services are delivered: Interview with Dharmash Mistry of Blow ltd Salonsdirect.com
- Brexit could cause 'serious damage' for foreign investment into the UK, new study says CNBC.com
- VC interview: Dharmash Mistry, general partner at Lakestar GrowthBusiness.co.uk
- One to watch: BBC's new digital brain is the man behind fast beauty bar Blow TheGuardian.com