|Directed by||K. Vijayan|
|Produced by||K. Balaji|
|Written by||A. L. Narayanan (dialogues)|
|Story by||Thoppil Bhasi|
|Cinematography||G. Or. Nathan|
|Edited by||B. Kanthasamy|
|Distributed by||Sujatha Cine Arts|
Dheepam (transl. Lamp) is a 1977 Indian Tamil film, directed by K. Vijayan and produced by K. Balaji. The film stars Sivaji Ganesan, Sujatha, Vijayakumar and Sangeetha in lead roles. The film had musical score by Ilaiyaraaja. It was a remake of the Madhu-starrer Malayalam film Theekkanal. The film was also remade in Telugu as Amaradeepam with Krishnam Raju and in Hindi as Amardeep with Rajesh Khanna.
- Sivaji Ganesan as Raja / Somu
- Sujatha as Radha
- Vijayakumar as Kannan (Raja Brother)
- Sangeetha as Latha (Raja Sister)
- K. Balaji as Photo Graphar
- Padmini as (Raja, Kannan Mother)
- Major Sundarrajan as Raja (Gurdian Father Latha Father, Thift Bisnuss Owner)
- S. V. Subbaiah as Ramaiya (Radha Father, Raja Home Servant)
- S. V. Ramadas as Vasu (Raja Office Manager)
- Nagesh as Rahim Bai (Raja Home Car Driver)
- Suruli Rajan as Suruli
- Manorama as Rama (Suruli Lover)
- Sachu as Palakadu Bama (Rajan Home Kichan Servant, Rahim Lover)
- Y. G. Mahendran
- Sathyapriya as Asha (Kannan Kife)
|1||"Poovizhi Vaasalil"||K. J. Yesudas, Janaki||Pulamaipithan||04.32|
|2||"Anthapuratthil Oru"||T. M. Soundararajan, Janaki||04.13|
|3||"Pesaathe"||T. M. Soundararajan||04.03|
|4||"Raaja Yuva Raaja"||T. M. Soundararajan||04.27|
- "Dheepam". gomolo.com. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "Dheepam". nadigarthilagam.com. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "Dheepam Songs". raaga.com. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- on YouTube
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|