Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dhenkanal may refer to:
- Dhenkanal, India, a town in Odisha, India
- Dhenkanal district femas town JORANDA
- Dhenkanal College, an autonomous college located in Dhenkanal district
- Dhenkanal State, a princely state during the British Raj
- Dhenkanal railway station
- Dhenkanal (Odisha Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Dhenkanal (Lok Sabha constituency)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dhenkanal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.