|Occupation||Actor, writer, director|
|Spouse(s)||Arpita Sebastian (2017)|
|Relatives||Vineeth Sreenivasan (Brother)|
M. Mohanan (Uncle)
Dhyan Sreenivasan is an Indian film actor and director who works in Malayalam films.
Dhyan started out as an assistant director under his uncle M. Mohanan. He made his acting debut with Thira (2013), directed by his elder brother Vineeth Sreenivasan. Dhyan is notable for his roles in the films Kunjiramayanam (2015), Adi Kapyare Kootamani (2015), Ore Mukham (2016), and Goodalochana (2017). He made his directorial debut with the successful film Love Action Drama (2019) starring Nivin Pauly and Nayanthara.
Dhyan is the younger son of noted Malayalam screen play writer and actor Sreenivasan. His brother Vineeth Sreenivasan is a singer, actor and director who also works in Malayalam cinema. Dhyan married his longtime girlfriend Arpita Sebastian on 7 April 2017.
After dropping out of his engineering course, Dhyan joined a visual communication course because of his wish to work in cinema. According to some of his interviews, Dhyan states his brother Vineeth Sreenivasan watched a short film which Dhyan directed and acted in, and offered him a role in Thira. In the film he co-starred with two-time National Award winning actress Shobana. His performance in the film was generally well received by critics and audience.
|2015||Adi Kapyare Kootamani||Bhanu Prasad||John Varghese|
|2016||Ore Mukham||Zachariah Pothen||Sajith Jagannadan|
|2019||Love Action Drama||Himself in a song||Himself|
|2020||Sayanna Varthakal|||Dennis||Arun chandu|
|2020||Paathira Kurubana|||TBA||Vinay Jose|
|2020||Adukkala : The manifesto|||TBA||Maxwell Jose
|2019||Love Action Drama||Screenplay,actor||Nivin Pauly, Nayanthara, Aju Varghese||Directorial debut|
|2014||South Indian International Movie Awards||SIIMA Award for Best Debutant (Male) - Malayalam||Nominated|
|Filmfare Awards South||Best Debut||Nominated|
|Asianet Film Awards||New Face of the Year (Male)||Won|
|Vanitha Film Awards||Best Debut||Won|
|Exo-Amritha Film Awards||Best Debut (Male)||Won|
|Ramu Karyat Awards||Debutant Male||Won|
- I am still not able to look at Vineeth as a director : Dhyan Sreenivasan – The Times of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (9 October 2013). Retrieved on 2 May 2014.
- Sreenivasan's son Dhyan Sreenivasan as hero. Nowrunning.com (12 March 2013). Retrieved on 2 May 2014.
- "Dhyan Sreenivasan Engagement Photos". Kerala Wedding Trends. 3 April 2017. Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- Dhyan Sreenivasan Marriage with Arpita Sebastian
- Thira Movie Review: A Must Watch – Oneindia Entertainment. Entertainment.oneindia.in (14 November 2013). Retrieved on 2 May 2014.
- Movie Review : Thira. Sify.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2014.