Dièreville wrote about his observations in Acadia in "Relation du voyage du Port Royal de l’Acadie, ou de la Nouvelle France" which was first published in Rouen in 1708. It was re-published with notes by LU Fontaine in Quebec in 1885.  In 1933, the Champlain Society published another edition as part of its General Series, edited by John Clarence Webster, with English translation by Alice Webster. 
- Jacques Rousseau,. "DIÈREVILLE". Dictionary of Canadian Biography, vol. 2. University of Toronto/Université Laval.
- Sieur de Diereville; L.U. Fontaine (1885). Voyage du sieur de Diéreville en Acadie. OL 11295875W. Retrieved Sep 1, 2013.
- Sieur de Diereville (1933). Webster, John; Webster, Alice, eds. "Relation of the Voyage to Port Royal in Acadia or New France". Toronto: Champlain Society.
- A history of the island of Cape Breton: with some account of the discovery and settlement of Canada. Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- Full text of Relation of the voyage to Port Royal in Acadia or New France from Digital Collection of the Champlain Society
|This Acadia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|