Dì sān xiān
Dì sān xiān (Chinese: 地三鲜) is a Chinese dish made of stir-fried potatoes, aubergine/eggplant, and sweet peppers. Other ingredients may include garlic, spring onion, etc. The name roughly translates to "three treasures from the earth" because it consists of the three key ingredients listed above. It is a delicacy common in northern China.
- Eating Out in China: A Traveler's Resource - Alan Hoenig
- Frommer's Beijing Day by Day - Jen Lin-Liu
- "Di San Xian (Fried Potato, Eggplant and Pepper in Garlic Sauce 地三鲜) | Omnivore's Cookbook". Omnivore's Cookbook. 2017-03-14. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- Sunflower Food Galore: Di San Xian (recipe)
- Di san xian recipe at Cooking Simple Chinese food at Home
|This article related to Chinese cuisine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|