Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer
|Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer|
|Genre(s)||Action role-playing, hack and slash|
Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is a downloadable content pack for the action role-playing video game Diablo III. It was announced at BlizzCon 2016. It was digitally released for the PC, Mac, and latest-generation console versions of Diablo III on June 27, 2017. It is included in the retail and digital release Diablo III: Eternal Collection for consoles. The pack adds the Necromancer class to Diablo III.
The Necromancer class from Diablo II has been brought back and re-imagined. This new class employs a controlled gameplay style using the raw materials of life: blood and bone. Additional weapons and armor have been added which include: scythes and phylacteries.
The pack adds two additional stash tabs and character slots; along with other cosmetic goodies.
Patch 2.6.0 Highlights
Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Patch 2.6.0 brings many new features to the game, such as the Necromancer class, Challenge Rifts, new zones and bounties. Challenge Rifts are a game mode which lets players explore new builds which have been created by other players. Each week a new class build and dungeon are featured. The player must finish the Rift faster than the original player to receive a special Horadrim cache.
- "Restoring the Balance—Necromancer Overview". Blizzard Entertainment. November 4, 2016. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "Rise of the Necromancer Pack Arrives June 27!". Blizzard Entertainment. June 20, 2017. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "Patch 2.6.0 Now Live". Blizzard Entertainment. June 27, 2017. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer for PC Reviews - Metacritic". Metacritic. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "Review: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls". Destructoid. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "IGN Review: Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer". IGN. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- "Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer". GameSpot. Retrieved October 10, 2017.