Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
|Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism|
|Studio album by Immortal|
|Released||July 1, 1992|
|Recorded||April 1992 at Grieghallen Studios, Norway|
|Producer||Eirik Hundvin, Immortal|
Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism is the first studio album by Norwegian black metal band Immortal. It was released on July 1, 1992 through Osmose Productions. It is the only album to feature Armagedda on drums.
|1.||"Intro" (is not listed on vinyl, CD, or cassette)||1:35|
|2.||"The Call of the Wintermoon"||5:40|
|3.||"Unholy Forces of Evil"||4:28|
|5.||"Cold Winds of Funeral Dust" (misspelled as "Cold Winds of Feneral Dust" on the CD and cassette)||3:47|
|6.||"Blacker than Darkness"||4:17|
|7.||"A Perfect Vision of the Rising Northland"||9:04|
The album was issued as a standard CD, a limited edition LP, a limited edition picture disc and a limited edition cassette tape. The picture disc was later reissued by Osmose Productions in 1998 and the regular LP was reissued in 2005.
John Serba of AllMusic said, "Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism presents the germ of a soon-to-be-great black metal outfit", calling it "as rancid and unholy as other early Norse efforts, albeit a hair more melodic and listenable than some of its peers", though "one's time is much better spent with subsequent albums."
- Abbath Doom Occulta – bass guitar, vocals
- Demonaz Doom Occulta – electric guitar, acoustic guitar, album layout
- Armagedda – drums
- Eirik Hundvin – engineering
- Immortal – production, album photos
- J. W. H. – logo, album front cover
- Stein Kare – album back cover photo
- Serba, John. "Diabolical Full Moon Mysticism - Immortal: Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards: AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 11 August 2012.