From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diadema is the term for diadem in most Romance languages, and in English may refer to:
- Diadema, São Paulo, a city in São Paulo
- Diadema (genus), a genus of sea urchin belonging to the family Diadematidae
- Diadema (fungi), a genus of fungi in the family Diademaceae
- Damon diadema, a species of arachnid, sometimes known as the tailless whip scorpion
- Sinea diadema, a species of the assassin bug family, native to North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diadema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.