|Founded||London, UK (2008)|
Number of employees
Diagonal View is a Multi Channel Network founded in March 2008 by Matt Heiman and Steve Carey, together with ITN. Unlike many other MCNs who are primary aggregators of content, Diagonal View own and produce the majority of their own videos. A platform agnostic company, their content can be viewed on YouTube, Facebook, Vessel, AOL amongst others. With separate teams working on different platforms, they are thought to be the largest digital content producer outside of the USA.
Key channels include All Time 10s, Football Daily, All Time Movies, Draw My Life and All Time Conspiracies. Talent from both the online and offline worlds to appear on these channels include KSI, Jose Mourinho and Megan Fox.
The company also builds audience for content owners and producers such as the FA, Sony Music, and the Financial Times, and has produced branded content for Net-a-Porter, Samsung, Nintendo and many others.
Diagonal View's content is translated into over ten languages.
- Kiss, Jemima (1 September 2010). "Elevator Pitch: Diagonal View has your screen in its sights". London: Guardian. Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "ITN Source Announces Diagonal View Joint Venture". ITN. Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "ITN's off shoot Diagonal View appoints Gary Cole as Commercial Director - Member News - News & Journal - FOCAL International". Focalint.org. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- McMahon, Kate (2009-07-29). "ITV's Cole joins ITN's Diagonal View | News | Broadcast". Broadcastnow.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "ITN Source Announces Diagonal View Joint Venture - UK Broadcast News | 27/10/2008". 4rfv.co.uk. 2008-10-27. Retrieved 2016-09-16.