(Redirected from Dialed)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dial, dialed, or dials in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dial may refer to:
- Rotary dial, a device for the input of numbers in telephones and similar devices
- Dialling, usually means to make a telephone call by turning the rotary dial or pressing the buttons
- Dial (measurement), a display device in radio, measuring instruments, etc.
- Mode dial, part of dSLR and SLR-like digital cameras
- DIAL, an acronym for differential absorption LIDAR
- DIAL, an acronym for DIscovery And Launch, a network protocol
- Dunedin International Airport Limited, New Zealand
- Delhi International Airport (P) Limited, Delhi, India
- Dial (surname), people named Dial
- Dial Corporation, a consumer products company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
- Dial (soap), a brand of antibacterial soap and related products
- Dial, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Dial (band), a Dutch progressive rock band
- Dial Press, a publishing house founded in 1923 by Lincoln MacVeagh
- The Dial, an American magazine published intermittently from 1840 to 1929
- Dial H for Hero, a comic book feature published by DC Comics
- -dial, the suffix for dialdehydes (a molecule with two aldehyde groups)
- 'dial.' can be an abbreviation for 'dialect'
- Dial House (disambiguation), various
- Dial Records (disambiguation), various
- A sundial or clock face
- Diol, a chemical containing two hydroxyl groups
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.