From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diamantina (disambiguation))
Diamantina may refer to:
- Diamantina Bowen (1833-1893), grande dame of Queensland
- Diamantina Cocktail, 1976 album by Little River Band
- Diamantina National Park, Queensland
- Diamantina River, a river in Queensland and South Australia
- HMAS Diamantina, two ships in the Royal Australian Navy
- Shire of Diamantina, a local government area in Queensland
- Chapada Diamantina, region of Bahia state in the Northeast of Brazil
- Diamantina, Minas Gerais, UNESCO World Heritage Site in Brazil
- In fiction
- Diamantina, a fictional island in the Indian Ocean, in the animated television series Noah's Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diamantina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.