|Traded as||NSE: DIAMONDBNK|
|Founded||December 20, 1990|
|Founder||Pascal G. Dozie|
|Uzoma Dozie (CEO)|
|Services||Banking, Financial Services|
|Revenue||:Pretax: ₦28 billion (US$175 million) (FY:2012)|
|Total assets||₦1.7 trillion (US$7.3 billion) (December 2012)|
Diamond Bank Plc., is a Nigerian multinational financial service provider. Diamond Bank was acquired by Access Bank PLC in December 2018, and announced to complete the transactions of the merger fully in the first half of 2019.
Uzoma Dozie is the CEO. The other board of directors are Mrs. Caroline Anyanwu, Mrs. Chizoma Okoli, Mr. Chiugo Ndubisi, Mr. Kabir Alkali Mohammed, Mr. Damian Dolland, Mr. Dele Babade, Mr. Christopher Ubosi, and Mr. Idris Mohammed.
- Diamond Bank - About Us - Company Profile Archived 2010-10-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- Google Finance - Diamond Bank
- Q3:2010 Financial Report
- "Central Bank of Nigeria:: All Financial Institutions". www.cenbank.org. Retrieved 2017-08-24.
- Oguamanam, Udoka (2018-12-17). "Statement Regarding Scheme To Merge With Access Bank". Diamond Bank. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "Nigeria: 'I'm Leaving Diamond Bank Strong And Fulfilled'". This Day (Lagos). 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2017-08-24.