|Traded as||NSE: DIAMONDBNK|
|Founded||December 20, 1990|
|Founder||Pascal G. Dozie|
|Headquarters||Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
Dr. Chris Ogbechie (Chairman)|
Uzoma Dozie (Group Managing Director & CEO - Chief Executive Officer - Diamond Bank)
|Services||Banking, Financial Services|
|Revenue||:Pretax: ₦28 billion (US$175 million) (FY:2012)|
|Total assets||₦1.7 trillion (US$7.3 billion) (December 2012)|
The bank is a financial services provider from Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city, the bank maintains a banking subsidiary in The United Kingdom. As of December 2012[update], the bank's total assets were valued in excess of US$7.3bn (NGN:1.7 trillion).
Diamond Bank PLC began as a private limited liability company on March 21, 1991 (the company was incorporated on December 20, 1990). Ten years later, in February 2001, it became a universal bank.
In January 2005, following a Private Placement share offer which substantially raised the Bank's equity base, Diamond Bank became a public limited company. In May 2005, the Bank was listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. Moreover, in January 2008, Diamond Bank's Global Depositary Receipts (GDR) was listed on the Professional Securities Market of the London Stock Exchange. The first bank in Africa to record that feat.
- Diamond Pension Funds Custodian Limited - Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State
- Diamond Bank (UK) Plc - London, United Kingdom
- Diamond Bank - About Us - Company Profile Archived 2010-10-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- Google Finance - Diamond Bank
- Q3:2010 Financial Report
- "Central Bank of Nigeria:: All Financial Institutions". www.cenbank.org. Retrieved 2017-08-24.
- "Nigeria: 'I'm Leaving Diamond Bank Strong And Fulfilled'". This Day (Lagos). 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2017-08-24.
- Diamond Bank - About Us - Affiliates
- Diamond Bank - Investor Relations - Key Milestones