Diamond Girl (Seals and Crofts song)
|Single by Seals and Crofts|
|from the album Diamond Girl|
|Length||3:29 (single version)|
4:10 (album version)
|Label||Warner Bros. Records|
|Songwriter(s)||Jim Seals, Dash Crofts|
|Seals and Crofts singles chronology|
"Diamond Girl" is a song by American soft rock duo Seals and Crofts, released as a single in 1973. It is the title track of their fifth studio album, Diamond Girl. Like their previous top 10 hit "Summer Breeze", "Diamond Girl" also reached No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100, and No. 4 on the Adult Contemporary chart.
- "Seals & Crofts - Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- Kent, David (1993). Australian Chart Book 1970–1992 (illustrated ed.). St Ives, N.S.W.: Australian Chart Book. p. 267. ISBN 0-646-11917-6.
- "RPM Pop Music Playlist". 18 August 1973. Retrieved 12 April 2020.
- RPM Top Singles Volume 20, No. 20. 23 June 1973.
- Billboard Top Songs 1973 Musicoutfitters.com