Diamond Lake, Minneapolis
Location of Diamond Lake within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||1.199 sq mi (3.11 km2)|
|• Density||4,600/sq mi (1,800/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55417, 55423|
The Diamond Lake neighborhood is in the Nokomis community in Minneapolis. It is bounded by Diamond Lake Road and 55th Street on the north, Cedar Avenue on the east, 62nd Street on the south, and Interstate 35W on the west. It has approximately 2233 households within its boundaries. The Diamond Lake neighborhood, together with Hale and Page, forms the HPDL. Coordinates: 
- "Diamond Lake neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55417, 55419 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Diamond Lake" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- Diamond Lake, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Diamond Lake
- The Diamond Lake Wiki
- Hale-Page-Diamond Lake Community Association
|Richfield, Minnesota||Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport|
|This article about a location in Hennepin County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|