Diamond Peak (Colorado)
|Elevation||9,665 ft (2,946 m) |
|Prominence||2,845 ft (867 m) |
|Isolation||29.67 mi (47.75 km) |
|Location||Moffat County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Beaver Basin, Colorado
Diamond Peak is a prominent mountain summit in the Green River Basin of the U.S. state of Colorado. The 9,665-foot (2,946 m) peak is located 51.0 miles (82.1 km) northwest by west (bearing 306°) of the community of Maybell in Moffat County, Colorado, United States.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Diamond Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Diamond Peak includes an adjustment of +1.436 m (+4.71 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Diamond Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- Winchester, Simon (2013), The Men Who United the States
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|