Diana García (cyclist)
(Redirected from Diana Garcia (cyclist))
García in 2013
|Full name||Diana María García Orrego|
|Born||17 March 1982 (age 36)
Barbosa, Antioquia, Colombia
Diana María García Orrego (born 17 March 1982 in Barbosa, Antioquia), known as Diana García, is a Colombian track cyclist. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed in the Women's team sprint for the national team.
- 1st Team Sprint, Pan American Track Championships (with Juliana Gaviria)
- South American Games
- 2nd Team Sprint (with Juliana Gaviria)
- 3rd Keirin
- 3rd Sprint
- 2nd Sprint, Central American and Caribbean Games
- 1st Team Sprint, Copa Cuba de Pista (with Juliana Gaviria)
- 3rd Team Sprint, Pan American Games (with Juliana Gaviria)
- Easter International Grand Prix
- 2nd Sprint
- 2nd Keirin
- "Diana Maria Garcia Orrego". 2012 Summer Olympics. Archived from the original on 2013-04-27. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Diana García (Diana María García Orrego)" (in Spanish). Federación Colombiana de Ciclismo. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "Ganan cubanas el título de la persecución por equipos en panamericano de ciclismo". Juventud Rebelde (in Spanish). 29 July 2009. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Pan-American Cycling Championships 2002". Cycling News. 23 August 2002. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Diana García at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to Colombian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|