This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (January 2008)
Georger starred in the short film Visas and Virtue, which won the 1997 Academy Award for Live Action Short Film. She was involved early on in the project which began as a stage play by Tim Toyama, appearing in its very first reading at East West Players in Los Angeles. She originated the role of Helena Rosen in the play's world premiere at The Road Theatre, and reprised the same role in the film adaptation. She continues to perform regularly on stage and is an associate member of the exceptional Buffalo Nights Theatre Company in Los Angeles.
- The Cosby Show (1988) (TV series) (1 episode) - Clerk
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) - Edna - Josh's Girlfriend
- Touch (1997) - Song Leader
- Visas and Virtue (1997) - Helena Rosen
- Man of the Century (1999) - Shopper
- Gilmore Girls (2007) (TV series) (1 episode) - Mrs. Sinclair
- "Diana Georger". www.rottentomatoes.com. Retrieved 2018-02-15.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|