Glenn with an AACTA Award.
13 March 1974 |
Diana Glenn (born 13 March 1974) is an Australian actress with many credits in television, movies and theatre.
Early life and education
Glenn has an English father, Greek mother and three siblings. The family emigrated to Australia when she was 14. She attended Melbourne Girls Grammar School and studied arts at Monash University and Melbourne University.
Glenn is best known for her lead/prominent roles in television series including Satisfaction (2007–2009), Canal Road (2008), Carla Cametti PD (title role, 2009), The Secret Life of Us as Jemima (2005), Neighbours in 1998 as Shannon Jones, Outriders (2001) and The Elephant Princess (2008), Home and Away (2010) as Britt Hobart, The Slap (2011).
- http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=450644 Archived 22 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Diana Glenn credits a tarot card reader", HeraldSun.com, 27 July 2013; retrieved 28 July 2013]
- Profile, IMDB.com, 19 January 2010.
- Lunch with Vince Colosimo, theage.com.au; accessed 14 September 2015.
- Tan, Monica. "Vince Colosimo, strapped for cash, cleans building sites between acting jobs". Guardian - 1 December 2014. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
Colosimo has an 11-year-old daughter with Hall and a seven-month-old baby with his current girlfriend, Diana Glenn
|This article about an Australian film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|