(Redirected from Diane (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Diane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diane may refer to:
- Diane (given name)
- Diana (mythology), a name of the deity Artemis
- Hurricane Diane, a disastrous Atlantic hurricane during 1955
- Group Diane, a former special forces unit of the Belgian gendarmerie
- Steak Diane, a culinary dish
- Diane (film), a 1956 film starring Lana Turner
- Project DIANE, the Diversified Information and Assistance NEtwork, a U.S. videoconferencing based community service network
- Co-cyprindiol (cyproterone acetate/ethinylestradiol), an oral contraceptive marketed with the trade names Diane and Diane-35
- "Diane" (1927 song), a 1927 song recorded by The Bachelors in 1964
- "Diane" (Hüsker Dü song), a song by Hüsker Dü from the Metal Circus EP
- "Diane", a song by Guster from Keep It Together
- "Diane" (therapy? song), a 1995 cover of the Hüsker Dü song
- "Diane" (Cam song), a 2017 song by Cam
- "Oh Diane", a 1982 song by Fleetwood Mac
- "I Love You Diane", a song by Nomy from "The Full Story Of Diane"
- "I Hate You Diane", a song by Nomy from "The Full Story Of Diane"
- "Goodbay Diane", a song by Nomy from "The Full Story Of Diane"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.