|Born||Diane Nicole Henry
March 1, 1982
|Television||Big Brother 5,
Big Brother: All-Stars
Diane Nicole Henry (born March 1, 1982 in Euless, Texas) is an American model most known for coming in third on Big Brother 5, a reality TV show broadcast by CBS in 2004. At the time of the show, CBS described her as a 22-year-old cocktail waitress from Hillsboro, Ohio.
Big Brother 5
Diane was one of 14 Big Brother 5 contestants. She made into the final three, along with contestants Michael Ellis and Drew Daniel. Diane and Drew developed a romantic relationship during the show, but Drew made the decision to vote Diane off the show when he won the final HoH, on Day 78. Diane then became part of the jury which voted to make Drew Daniel the winner. Immediately after the show, the couple appeared together, and indicated they reconciled. Months after the show, Diane announced their split.
Big Brother 7
In the summer of 2006, Henry was announced as one of the first four females as one of the 20 past houseguests eligible to compete to move back into the Big Brother: All-Stars house. Henry was voted back in by the viewers. Henry played a very quiet game during the course of the season. She was rumored to have a secret alliance with fellow Big Brother 5 houseguest Jase Wirey, titled the "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" alliance. She was nominated in Week 2 with her only known alliance partner, Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon, but survived the eviction. Henry was again nominated in Week 4 and subsequently evicted the following week on Day 32 by a vote of 7-1. She revealed in the finale that the alliance was real, although both indicated it was non-existent.
After Big Brother
While living in California she worked for CBS2/KCAL9 News as a CBSlocal.com website producer, and also helped with the site's Big Brother coverage from time to time doing interviews with past houseguests.
- "Diane Henry (III)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2006-06-23.
- John, Powell (2004-09-22). "Finale: Drew wins 'Big Brother 5'". CANOE JAM! Television. Quebecor Media Inc. Retrieved 2006-06-04.
- "Profile of Diane Henry by CBS for Big Brother 5". CBS. Archived from the original on 2012-08-08. Retrieved 2006-06-03.
- John, Powell (2004-09-17). "Week Nine: 'Horsemen' rule 'Big Brother 5'". CANOE JAM! Television. Quebecor Media Inc. Retrieved 2006-06-04.
- "Big Brother Couple Reconciles". cbs.com. CBS. 2004-09-23. Retrieved 2006-06-05.