|Minister of National Revenue|
|Assumed office |
November 4, 2015
|Prime Minister||Justin Trudeau|
|Preceded by||Kerry-Lynne Findlay|
|Member of the Canadian Parliament|
for Gaspésie—Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine
|Assumed office |
October 19, 2015
|Preceded by||Philip Toone|
|Born||February 5, 1959|
Newport, Quebec, Canada
|Alma mater||Université de Moncton|
Diane Lebouthillier PC MP (/
Lebouthillier's parents were born in the Gaspé, and they returned when she was four. Prior to her career in politics, she was a local social worker, managing clients out of the Rocher Percé Health and Social Services Centre in Chandler. She worked with long-time MNA Georges Mamelonet on social service issues in the region. She is a mother of three sons and has two grandsons.
Minister of National Revenue
Lebouthillier was elected in the riding of Gaspésie—Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine. during the 2015 federal election. Lebouthillier was appointed Minister of National Revenue in the federal Cabinet, headed by Justin Trudeau, on November 4, 2015.
|Canadian federal election, 2015: Gaspésie—Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine|
|New Democratic||Philip Toone||12,885||32.52||+3.69||$45,644.59|
|Bloc Québécois||Nicholas Roussy||8,289||20.92||-12.15||$51,177.09|
|Total valid votes/Expense limit||39,617||100.0||$215,809.52|
|Total rejected ballots||395||–||–|
|Source: Elections Canada|
- Meet Diane Lebouthillier, Liberal.ca
- "Liberals win in Gaspésie—Îles-de-la-Madeleine". CBC News. 19 October 2015. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Full list of Justin Trudeau's cabinet". CBC News.
- Elections Canada – Confirmed candidates for Gaspésie—Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine, 30 September 2015
- Elections Canada – Preliminary Election Expenses Limits for Candidates Archived August 15, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
|29th Ministry – Cabinet of Justin Trudeau|
|Cabinet post (1)|
|Kerry-Lynne Findlay||Minister of National Revenue
November 4, 2015-present