This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Diane Patricia Youdale
13 February 1970
|Known for||Gladiators (1992-96)|
Finders Keepers (1996)
You Bet! (1996)
Youdale trained as a choreographer before joining Gladiators at the age of 22. She left the show in 1996 after sustaining a neck injury on the show. She then co-hosted the final original series of Finders Keepers with Neil Buchanan in 1996, and in the same year, was the hostess on You Bet!, with Darren Day.
“I was beginning to see more spinal injuries. You can damage your ankle or your knee and it will recover, but breaking your neck – that’s a different story. After my accident, I decided to quit while I could. I decided it wasn’t worth it any more. I wanted to leave while I could still walk out of the studio. I love hiking and I didn’t want that to be taken from me for the sake of someone’s entertainment.” 
After attempting to become a presenter, Youdale later re-trained as a psychotherapist.
On 2 July 2008 it was announced that Sky have plans to do several years of the revival of hit show Gladiators. Diane Youdale, following an interview with Loaded magazine quotes that "Sky reckon they're going to run it for three to four years so I've said to them why not wait until the last ever episode and then I make my comeback then?" she commented. However that will all depend on how well the show does in the ratings.
Youdale married and resided for a period in the London area as she trained in psychotherapy. After separation and divorce, Diane spends her time between North East England and Surrey where she works as a psychotherapist and is launching her own EQ company Soul Dynamics. She enjoys long walks, exercising and is a keen surfer. 
- "Middlesbrough's Gladiator 'Jet' has done it all". Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Kale, Sirin (23 October 2019). "'Gladiators ... ready!' Whatever became of Wolf, Jet, Rhino and the show's other stars?" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Day, Liz (27 December 2014). "Remember Jet from Gladiators? She's got a new job with @spirehealthcare". Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Gladiators Legend, Diane 'Jet' Youdale talks about Gladiators revival & a possible return to the arena". KocoSports.com. 29 April 2008. Archived from the original on 11 February 2009. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- Beattie, Jason. "Latest UK News Headlines – Mirror.co.uk". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- "Lifestyle – Health & Fitness – It looks good for Diane". Gazette Live. 13 May 2008. Archived from the original on 9 July 2008. Retrieved 9 April 2010.