Location of Dianjiang County in Chongqing
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,518 km2 (586 sq mi)|
|• Density||460/km2 (1,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Dianjiang County (simplified Chinese: 垫江县; traditional Chinese: 墊江縣; pinyin: Diànjiāng Xiàn) is a county in the northeast of Chongqing Municipality, China, bordering Sichuan province to the northwest. As of 2015, it has two subdistricts, two townships, and 22 towns under its administration.
Dianjiang County was developed in the time of the Western Wei Emperor Gong Di in 555 CE. Before the Chongqing area became a municipality, Dianjiang belonged to other regions. From October 1, 1949, to March 14, 1997, it belonged to Dazhu, Fuling prefecture.
Based on statistics from October 2015, in the first three quarters, Dianjiang County achieved a GDP of 16.63 billion yuan (an increase of 11.4 percent, and faster than the growth in the previous six months by 0.4 percentage points). The contributions to the GDP were composed of the primary sector producing 2.17 billion yuan (an increase of 4.5%); the secondary sector producing 8.78 billion yuan (an increase of 12.6%); and the tertiary sector producing 5.68 billion yuan (an increase of 12.2%).
- "Dianjiang Country introduction" (in Chinese). Dianjiang Country Government. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Dianjiang Country History" (in Chinese). Dianjiang Country Government. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Chongqing Municipal People's Government on the revocation of the Dianjiang County Guixi Town, set up Guiyang sub-district & Guixi sub-district Reply" (in Chinese). Chongqing Government. 29 September 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Dianjiang County People's Government on the revocation of Changlong Township & Huangsha Township,set up Changlong Town & Huangsha Town" (in Chinese). Dianjiang Country Government. 10 September 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Dianjiang County Urban and Rural Overall planning" (in Chinese). Dianjiang County Planning Board. 13 May 2013. Archived from the original on 10 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "2013 statistics with the zoning code and the urban-rural divide Code: Dianjiang Country" (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Dianjiang County, 11.4 percent in the first three quarters of GDP growth" (in Chinese). Dianjiang Country Government. 22 October 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
|This Chongqing location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|