Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up diapason in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diapason may refer to:
- Diapason (interval), the name of the just octave in Pythagorean tuning
- Diapason (pipe organ), a tonal grouping of the flue pipes of a pipe organ
- Diapason (magazine), a French classical music magazine
- The Diapason (magazine), an American magazine for organ builders and players
- Diapason normal, the official French standard of concert pitch
- Tuning fork (diapason in Italian)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diapason.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.