Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diarrhea, also spelled diarrhoea, refers to liquid bowel movements.
Diarrhea also refers to:
- Diarrhea Planet, a rock band
- Live Fast, Diarrhea, album by The Vandals
- Diarrhea of a Madman, album by Dave Brockie Experience
- "Diarrhea", a song by Da Yoopers from their album Yoop It Up
- Diarrhea medicine, another name for Milk of Magnesia
- Diarrhea (MTV), a character's nickname on Beavis and Butthead
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diarrhea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.