From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diarrhea refers to liquid bowel movements.
Diarrhea also refers to:
- Live Fast, Diarrhea, album by The Vandals
- Diarrhea of a Madman, album by Dave Brockie Experience
- "Diarrhea", a song by Da Yoopers from their album Yoop It Up
- Diarrhea medicine, another name for Milk of Magnesia
- Diarrhea (MTV), a character's nickname on Beavis and Butthead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diarrhea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.