From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diaspora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diaspora is the dispersion of a population from their native land, particularly mass dispersions of an involuntary nature.
Diaspora may also refer to:
- Any particular diaspora. See List of diasporas
- Diaspora politics
- Diaspora studies
- Diaspora (novel), a science fiction book by Greg Egan
- Diaspora (social network), a distributed social network
- Diaspora (software), a free personal web server that implements the Diaspora social network
- Disapora (video game), a massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG)
- Diaspora (role-playing game), a tabletop roleplaying game using the FATE engine
- Diaspora (album), an album by Natacha Atlas
- Disapora, album by The Ukrainians
- "Prayer of the Refugee" (originally called "Diaspora"), a single from the album The Sufferer & The Witness by the punk band Rise Against; the original title was used on early copies of the album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diaspora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.