Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dibs may refer to:
|Look up dibs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pekmez, Arabic fruit molasses
- Dibs (song), a 2015 Kelsea Ballerini song
- The subject of Dibs in Search of Self, an emotionally crippled boy
- Mr Dibs (born 1964), a British rock musician
- Nestlé Dibs, a frozen snack
- The commonly used term in Chicago for the practice of using a parking chair after a snowstorm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dibs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.