From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dice Man)
Diceman may refer to:
- The Diceman, the nickname of Dublin street performer Thom McGinty
- The Diceman (TV series), a series of TV programmes produced between 1997 and 2001
- The Dice Man, a 1971 book by George Cockcroft written under the pen name Luke Rhinehart
- Dice Man (comics), a series of five game comics from the creators of 2000AD (and also a character in that series)
- Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian and actor
- Daisuke Matsuzaka (born 1980), Boston Red Sox pitcher
- One of Richard D. James's aliases
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diceman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.