Dick Barton Strikes Back
|Dick Barton Strikes Back|
|Directed by||Godfrey Grayson|
|Produced by||Anthony Hinds|
|Distributed by||Exclusive Films|
Dick Barton Strikes Back is a 1949 British film about special agent Dick Barton. It was the third of three films that Hammer Film Productions made about the agent, although it was the second released.
Captain Richard 'Dick' Barton and his associate; Snowey White, uncover a spyring of international psychopathic criminals with plans to dominate Great Britain, if not, the world, using a terrifying weapon of mass destruction...
The film's title during production was Dick Barton and the Silent Plague.
- Don Stannard as Dick Barton
- Bruce Walker as Snowey White
- Sebastian Cabot as Fouracada
- James Raglan as Lord Armadale
- Jean Lodge as Tina
- Morris Sweden as Robert Creston
- John Harvey as Major Henderson
- Humphrey Kent as Colonel Gardener
- Sidney Vivian as Inspector Burke
- Tony Morelli as Nicholas
- George Crawford as Alex
- Larry Taylor as Nick (as Laurie Taylor)
- "Dick Barton Strikes Back (1949)". BFI.
- Bruce G. Hallenbeck, British Cult Cinema: Hammer Fantasy and Sci-Fi, Hemlock Books 2011 p46
|This article related to a British film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|